F3 Villas

Hi:

I have seen the new stateroom concepts for the F3 class, but I was wondering if anyone had found out anything about the Garden or Courtyard Villas on the new ships.

I know NCL is announcing info about the new ships in Chapters, but I am getting impatient, and I was hoping someone might have some idea or even a guess about any new features.

Bigdog are you going to do the NOV TA? We are thinking about it.

Are you talking about the Gem ? :) I was just looking at that today. I am on the Jade to Norway on the 29th of this month. Booked on the Gem out of NYC in Feb but that could move to something more interesting.

Is there anoter ship other than the Gem. Waiting for the price to come down, aft's all booked. Gem continues to get good reviews. Have really looked at all the TA's with Carnival and RC's new ships, but nothing compares to the GEM and Freesyle. Have a great vacation and say hello to all of your gang. Will let you know what we are doing further down the road. I don't follow this board much so if you still have my email drop a note. Bill

Archived