Carnival Pride Balcony Stateroom

L&JCruising

Hi

On the Carnival website the pvp directed me to an area that showed my room "exactly as pictured" - however, when I looked at another poster's pics online of Pride's staterooms - the room was nothing like shown online and what the pvp inferred - the poster's pics were from 2006 - has the Pride been refurbished since then? We are going in November and really hoping to have a nice room... any recent cruisers on the Pride?

Thanks!

Lorri

Here's 8232...we had this one last year (May) and because of the HUGE extended balcony, booked it for November of this year, too! I liked it a lot; bigger than what we'd had on Celebrity. We were on the Valor last month; same cabin size/layout...smaller balcony! :(

152786387_KsNht-M.jpg

152786463_RfrBj-M.jpg

We are going on the Pride also in Nov and i am really excited and we too booked an extended Balcony this room is the exact room that my pvp explained...

Since it is dark outside, that picture doesn't show the extended balcony. Not sure if yours is the one on the side that has the lifeboats below...mine was aft so view was great.

I don't know how to get big pictures posted so you'll have to settle with the attachments.

1000685_itA_040sml.jpg.422e09843f9d744b068f8f3441f71996.jpg

1000692_itA_035sml.jpg.acc6515d6f30d987c362abc065a8b11f.jpg

I was on the Pride in April and the above pics are exactly like the stateroom I had - only problem is that stupid metal trim around the room buzzed and creaked a bit when the seas got choppy.

bund

Archived