help with visa info

mish0872

According to Immigration and Citizenship Canada's website, citizens of India require a visa to transit or visit Canada see www.cic.gc.ca. You can apply at the nearest Canadian consulate, you should give yourself plenty of time before your cruise to apply, at least six weeks.

can any one tell me if an indian citizen with a multiple entry visa to th usa can travel to canada on a cruise from new york city thanks so much

I would think it would work like a Passport,check with the us consulate or the Passport Department for the US!!;)

I would think it would work like a Passport,check with the us consulate or the Passport Department for the US!!;)

no it doesn't it, allows allows entry into the US -Canada has separate rules for people with different citizenship. As the person above stated contact the Canada and ask.

no it doesn't it, allows allows entry into the US -Canada has separate rules for people with different citizenship. As the person above stated contact the Canada and ask.

Thanks smeyer!!!;) Im going to get edcucated as well on this subject just for my own information,Id like to know these things as well My Son In Law is British and hes wondering too,I told him to check but hasnt done it yet!:rolleyes:

Archived