Pics from May 12 Princess SB CruiseTour

clueless2

Pics from recent (started May 12) Princess Cruisetour.

Not very good pics (made with Panasonic TZ3 Point and Shoot). I haven't had time to do any editing but I thought it might give those who haven't been before a taste of what they might see.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tco0085/Alaska/photo#5206531840586625938

Thank you for sharing your photos. We are going the end of August. We were there 10 years ago. Can't wait to go back.

Loved your pictures. Particularly those of the moose and calf, eagles, and Denali. You were so lucky to have so many different views of that mountain. Fabulous sunset pictures -- I always take them too! With some editing in the Picasa program you'll have a great album of memories. Picasa does a good job in brightening too dark pictures.

Pics from recent (started May 12) Princess Cruisetour.

Not very good pics (made with Panasonic TZ3 Point and Shoot). I haven't had time to do any editing but I thought it might give those who haven't been before a taste of what they might see.

I think you were on the same tour my parents went on, and I know you were on the same cruise as us. Wasn't that sunset on the last night just awesomely beautiful?

I thought your photos looked great, even with no editing. Thanks for sharing!

Loved your pics! Especially the aft cabin shots at Glacier Bay. I am looking forward to a simular view from my aft cabin on RC Radiance next year.

I am also looking for a new camera and I think you TZ looks like it did a good job. You were certainly able to do some rapid shooting on your whale watching tour in order to get so many great shots of the whales

What was the gold mining tour in Fairbanks? My kids would love that!

Thanks!

It's the El Dorado Gold Mine Tour. A Princess Land Tour that was built into our package. My wife found $14 worth a gold flakes and I only found $4.:)

Loved your pics! Especially the aft cabin shots at Glacier Bay. I am looking forward to a simular view from my aft cabin on RC Radiance next year.

I am also looking for a new camera and I think you TZ looks like it did a good job. You were certainly able to do some rapid shooting on your whale watching tour in order to get so many great shots of the whales

I think there is a later model now (TZ7?) but I don't think there is a big difference. The image stabilization and 28-280mm lens is GREAT. Even using the 10x zoom (280mm) on the small whale watching boat (which had some up and down movement) they weren't blurred.

Wow, you had great weather and your pictures were wonderful. I am on the excited countdown!

Yes we were blessed with good weather. It was cloudy in Juneau for our whale watching but the showers held off until we were finished.

Archived