Do You book with Disney or TA?

Both ways are good, but we usually book direct with DCL so if any problems or questions come up we get the answer ASAP. Sometimes TA's take a lot of time to get back to you.

But your right many of them offer great perks, I have seen up to $300 room credit with some of them

Just make sure you get one who does alot fo DCL cruises so they can answer your questions.

one thing we dont like with a TA is all your documents are sent to them, then they send them on to you. I have known lots ofpeople whose TA's took their time to send it out and they got them the day before they left for the cruise or not at all because they were leaving a few days early to go to the parks first.

DCL sends them right to you about 2 to 3 weeks before the cruise.

when are you going in November?

we are booked for November 29th 7 day western, are we on the same cruise??

mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks for the help.

We gave almost always booked our own vacations have only used a TA once and that was for a last minute flight for a funeral. This TA it seems is almost exclusive to Disney trips, they do offer other services but their website is dedicated to Disney.

Yes it looks as though we will be on the same cruise next year. We will be booking the 11/28/09 "Double Dip" on the Magic.

Thanks for the help.

I have only booked one flight with a TA. All of my other vacations and trips have been booked by me directly with the particular airline, hotel, cruiseline, etc...

This agency seems to deal primarily in Disney related vacations, at least according to their website. So, I think I'm going to book with them.

Yes we are planning on the 11/28/09; Western Caribbean "Double Dip"

The first cruise my husband and I took was booked on our own, and everything went fairly smoothly. The Disney cruise we're booked for on for this September we booked through a travel agent. We're very pleased with the way things have come together and are looking forward to our cruise. While we don't necessarily get a lot of perks, it does reduce the headache!

Archived