Pls Help !!!

MakMom

I need a nice, cheap hotel close to FLL airport. Would like hotel/airport transfers along with cont. breakfast. Also need the best, cheapest way to get to the port of Miami. (and a way back to FLL)

I've read and read .... but I think this is the hardest part of the planning.

Trying to decide if it will be cheaper to fly into FLL (which it is) but add on all the transfers, taxis ,ect ... Maybe we should fly into MIA ????

There will be 4 of us. DH, myself and 2 DD.

I do not want to spend $200 for a hotel room for one night. Just would like someplace nice, clean, SAFE.. Would like breakfast, a nice pool and a bar ... but not manditory.

Please help me !!!!!

I'm also looking for hotel our first cruise. There'll be 5 of us. We have three teenagers.:eek: We're gong to fly in the same day that we'll cruise. We're staying in FT L for few days post cruise.

For my case, we've to spend over $500 more to fly into MIA instead of FLL. For ground transportation, I'm planning to use "Go Shuttle" from FLL to POM. You can check their web to compare price for different mode of transportation.

LaQuinta @ Hollywood or Holiday Inn Express on SE 17th St are on my short list. According to local experts, they both are in nice area with good review. They both serve free conti breakfast and free shuttle to FLL. HIE has no swimming pool but it's close to beach and public transportation.

Archived