ATV riding in Cozumel?

bandmom08

Hi,

We will be going on the Fantasy in 9 days? I'm counting the minutes until next week. Has anyone ever been ATV riding in Cozumel? I think there are two of them. ATV Beach and ATV jungle. Also, it reads you must be 18 years of age. Do they check the ID's of the people wanting to ride. My son is 18, but his friend is 17.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

We will be going on the Fantasy in 9 days? I'm counting the minutes until next week. Has anyone ever been ATV riding in Cozumel? I think there are two of them. ATV Beach and ATV jungle. Also, it reads you must be 18 years of age. Do they check the ID's of the people wanting to ride. My son is 18, but his friend is 17.

Thanks

i went on the jungle atv this past feb. i would not do it again, really rough and you get very dirty. i would do the beach one instead, all we seen was 1 sink hole and a cave. afterwords we went to the beach to snorkle and they gave us 1 free drink, we also ate there and it was some of the best food i have had. idont remember them checking id's or weight limit because my friend is 400 lbs,and the limit was 320. all in all if you have a four wheeler like we all do you will be disapointed, i would def. do the beach.

My son did that in Coz. He and three friends did the jungle one, I guess, because he said how rough, etc. it was.....which suited them just fine. Of course, he's used to four wheeling all through the woods at his hunting camp.

Probably not a good thing he did...but he said the 'guide' was too slow, so he went around him and blazed the trail.LOL

Hi,

Thanks

Well, of course, they check ID and age. Letting an underaged person book a tour like that is a great liability for them.

Find another tour that both can enjoy....there's a reason why they have age restrictions.....

Archived