Ship ID help

mmcruise

Ok, stupid question but I am leaving on Victory this Saturday and want to dream about it - which is easy since I can see the port of NY out my office window.

I can see 3 ships in port in NY today: there are two Carnival ships which must be the Victory and the Miracle, and a Norwegian ship.

Can someone help me identify which is the Victory? One has a "tall" tail, the other tail is shorter and squattier but looks like it's overall a bigger ship.

Anybody know these ships and can help me identify so I can dream accordingly?

*sigh*

Ok, stupid question but I am leaving on Victory this Saturday and want to dream about it - which is easy since I can see the port of NY out my office window.

I can see 3 ships in port in NY today: there are two Carnival ships which must be the Victory and the Miracle, and a Norwegian ship.

Can someone help me identify which is the Victory? One has a "tall" tail, the other tail is shorter and squattier but looks like it's overall a bigger ship.

Anybody know these ships and can help me identify so I can dream accordingly?

*sigh*

Look at the slide if you can, the Miracles will be more towards the aft. Also, the Victory has "smooth sides", the Miracle will have two indentations where the lifeboats are.

Archived