Legend Itin ? - Snorkel/Dive boat combo?

Clearwater

Quick question...

My boyfriend wants to dive and I want to snorkel. ( I have ear issues and don't want to risk my eardrum).

We are flexible in any of the ports but mainly looking in Grand Caymen or Cozumel.

We would like to do the excursion together. In the past on other dive trips, I know there were both divers and snorkellers on the same boat.

On the excursions list, I don't see them marked together.

Does anyone know of any that I can look into??

Thanks in advance!

Quick question...

My boyfriend wants to dive and I want to snorkel. ( I have ear issues and don't want to risk my eardrum).

We are flexible in any of the ports but mainly looking in Grand Caymen or Cozumel.

We would like to do the excursion together. In the past on other dive trips, I know there were both divers and snorkellers on the same boat.

On the excursions list, I don't see them marked together.

Does anyone know of any that I can look into??

Thanks in advance!

My wife doesn't dive due to ear problems but when we went to Cozumel I went with Papa Hog's scuba emporium and we did a drift dive/snorkel excursion where the dive master and I dove and a snorkel master and she snorkeled over us at the surface. It worked out well and since we had separate guides, she was able to get in/out of the water independent of what I did. Their website is: www.papahogs.com Papa, AKA Mike, is a Canadian in Cozumel and he's a great guy to talk to. E-mail them and see what accommodations they can provide.

Randall

Two other operators in Cozume who do combo trips are Eagleray divers and Blue Angel Scuba It is hard to find information about the combo trip on the Blue Angel site, so I'll quote it:

Snorkel and Dive Combo.

Departing at 10:00 am for familes that want to share a day together, combination of 2 dive reefs with 3 stops for snorkelers. Divemaster and Snorkel guide on board. Lunch included.

Archived