Best Snorkeling in Nassau

dirvin0500

My DW and I will be in Nassau in late October (Wed, the 29th to be specific) and have "shore time" of 7:30 AM until 11:59 PM.

Who should we go with for the best time in snorkeling?

Thanks for any advice you could give. :confused:

My DW and I will be in Nassau in late October (Wed, the 29th to be specific) and have "shore time" of 7:30 AM until 11:59 PM.

Who should we go with for the best time in snorkeling?

Thanks for any advice you could give. :confused:

Stuart Cover offers the best snorkeling tours on the island. Search this thread or go to www.stuartcove.com for more information. BTW, they're on the south end of the island and Nassau is in the north end so there's a 20 min. or so distance to travel but stuart cove offers transportation from the cruise docks. Check with them for times.

Randall

I second Stuart Cove. But often they have an excursion through the cruiseline separate from their other trips due to ship arrival time. Doesn't sound like you will have a problem though. I did the "swimming with the sharks" thing. Amazing!:eek: I saw it also on the Travel Channel and it was just like they showed it. Could be dangerous though. You MUST wear flippers because the current is very strong in this area and otherwise would be difficult to contro yourself. But a great trip.

I agree, Stuart's Cove all the way. The Shark Snorkel is amazing. You hit two traditional snorkel spots then a spot where you can get in the water an watch them feed sharks from a bait box on the ocean floor. Amazing.

Archived