Day Room in Honolulu

sandrab

My family and I will be spending 4 days pre-cruise next October in the Marriott Waikiki. When we arrive back into Honolulu, our flight isn't till 11pm, so we would ideally like to spend the day in a hotel by the pool before facing into the long trip back to Ireland. The Marriott Hotel doesn't have any day-rooms - I would be very grateful for any information anyone has about hotels in the area that do have this facility.

Sandra

We are also looking for a hotel or motel that has day rates. We will be over there for 10 days but have to be out of the condo by 11:00 AM but our flight doesn't leave until 11:00 PM. Just would like someplace to store luggage and maybe freshen up before we leave for our flight. would like something as cheap as possible but close to Waikiki beach.

Wyland Waikiki Hotel's day rate is $99 (now available through the end of year) but is only for a Standard Room (fits 2 people max). FYI - They are offering suite upsells (fits up to 4 ppl) for $25 at the Front Desk, best buy!

The Wyland is generally the only hotel with day rates, so definitely try to reserve with them. (Day rooms and day passes are not typical in Hawaii.) Many members have reported using the Wyland's day room option and have been pleased with it.

beachchick

Hi we did our own flights for our cruise B2B Alaska and have a 12 hour layover after flying from OZ on our way to Vancouver.

We have booked the Wyland so we can relax before we fly over to Vancouver.

LOL we will be thinking woooohoooooooooooo we will be back to relax more.

Cheers Sue.

I have just received my confirmation from the Wyland - $99, and I will try for the upgrade when I arrive.

I have also just booked ABC Limos for transport to and from the airport.

Thank you all for the help!

Sandra

Archived