Excursion Booking Problem

Has anyone had this experience...

I'm trying to book an excursion and received a message that the excursion was not available at this. When I try now to access my reservation now (after logging off and back on again), I get a message "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time."

Has anyone else had this experience? I'm thinking perhaps the system is down (??).

My reservations disappeared yesterday but they are back today. I'm guessing they are having issues.

Also, if you do look at your reservation then get out of it, you can't get back in for about 1/2 hour to an hour.

Thank you all for your reassurance! It appears that when I couldn't successfully book an excursion (due to being no room left), my account would lock up for sometime. I did get some things booked last night, and I'm back to it again today. There are 17 of us going together and I'm trying to coordinate us all!

It's a small inconvenience when looking at the big picture waiting for us in less than a month!:D

May be down...I've not been able to access my reservation at all. In fact, it doesn't even show up...and I'm paid in full!

Yep, same here. I'm waiting to go back in to mine to print my Setsail Passes. I'll give it a few days to sort itself out & contact them if its not back by then. I think this happens periodically.

If you at some point don't exit your reservation properly and log out of your My Cruises area of the RCCL website, your account and reservation can be locked for a half hour or more. I was advised this while on the phone with one of the RCCL agents. Even they cannot open your reservation for a period of time if you don't exit it properly.

Archived