Buccaneer Stingray City Excursion

dgregg

Hi, we have done the Bucaneer excursion twice - last year and a few years before that. We enjoyed it so much the first time that we insisted the whole family do it on our next family cruise. It's a very nice boat, and you do not feel crowded. Having seen with my own eyes how overcrowded and packed in some of the other Carnival Stingray excursions are - I can tell you that the Bucaneer is an excellent option. They are very helpful and knowledgeable and helped all of us to touch, feed and pose for pics with the rays. Last time, there was family with a Grandma who was older and not too steady. The crew helped her to get down to the water and helped hold her up in the waves so she got to experience the Stingrays - they were so sweet about it. Snorkeling was great with them and sailing back with the music playing and laying out on the deck drinking punch was very nice. I would suggest them to anyone - Great excursion.

We went on the Conquest last Sept. and booked this trip. A co-worker of mine that went on the Conquest the week before us had heard me talking about this excursion and decided to also book it. Unfortunately, when we arrived in Grand Cayman, the weather was really bad and the excursion was canceled due to lightening. When I returned to work after our cruise, I was comparing stories with my co-worker and I mentioned that our trip in Cayman was cancelled….he told me that it was the absolute highlight of their trip. The pictures that he showed me from this trip were awesome. We are leaving on the Conquest again in late August, and have booked this again in hope of making it this time.

Please report back and let us know what you think.

• 1 month later...

Archived