Sunset Beach or Dr. Cave in Mo Bay

b&hluv2cruise

Doctors cave is like $5 per person to get in for beach access. Nice if you only plan on beaching it for a short time. We spent about 2 hours there. It was fine. Sunset is ALL inclusive for $40 a person and is like 5 minutes away from the pier. You could walk it if you like. It's out of the area of vendors as well.

So, if you want to just go to a beach all day and enjoy the water, food and sun, then Sunset is for you. If you want to explore Mobay and then have a quick dip in the water, the Doc cave.

I've got to agree with Six... The beach and water at Doctor's Cave Bay is generally nicer than Sunset but Sunset IS all inclusive and has a water park, slides and pools. Very nice place at a very reasonable price...

Doctors cave is like $5 per person to get in for beach access. Nice if you only plan on beaching it for a short time. We spent about 2 hours there. It was fine. Sunset is ALL inclusive for $40 a person and is like 5 minutes away from the pier. You could walk it if you like. It's out of the area of vendors as well.

So, if you want to just go to a beach all day and enjoy the water, food and sun, then Sunset is for you. If you want to explore Mobay and then have a quick dip in the water, the Doc cave.

Hey we're going to go to Sunset in October, you say you can walk it? When you get off the ship can you see it and just know which way to go by that?

when you dock and you get off the ship you will exit the parking lot to the left, then go down a street and if you are heading into MOBAY you go left, if going to sunset you go right. I read a review from one guy that said he walked back and had no problems and he got some great pics of the conquest on the way. I think he said it took him 15 minutes.

when you dock and you get off the ship you will exit the parking lot to the left, then go down a street and if you are heading into MOBAY you go left, if going to sunset you go right. I read a review from one guy that said he walked back and had no problems and he got some great pics of the conquest on the way. I think he said it took him 15 minutes.

Thank you very much!:cool:

Thank you very much!:cool:

Hey Travel Lover---Spend 5 bucks and take a cab. You'll have a good time there. All you can drink and eat--swim-up bar. You can't beat it. I've been there a couple of times and will be there in Sept on the Liberty.---Have Fun Ray

Archived