Finally Made a Decision & made a reservation for.......

Rylisal

NACHI COCUM for our forthcoming visit in October!:D

Read very few bad reviews and Loads of Great ones so finally made our reservation today..now just can't wait to get there!!

What time is it best to arrive? Want to make the most of our day there!

Thanks to all who've helped us come to this decision..Its quite tough working out where's best!:confused:

Congrats on your decision - I am also very STRONGLY leaning towards visiting Nachi Cocum on my November stop in Cozumel - sounds like the perfect beach day.

Did you just email to reserve? Did you have to leave cc# or deposit? Any info greatly appreciated.

Hope you have fun!

Froufie,

We used Island Marketing. We paid a $13 deposit and the remainder in cash when we arrived.

Rylisal,

Shoot for 9:00. It's about a 20 minuted cab ride from the pier. All of the staff was there by 9:15 and the bar opened about 9:30. If you beat the staff just walk in and pick a lounge chair. BTW, the parking lot looks a little run down so don't let it scare you away.

We've booked through Island marketing too...just deposits & balance in cash on arrival...I like the fact that deposit is refundable should the cruise not call there for any reason!

Thanks for tip..We'll head off there by 9am!

we got there about 10am...

our day, they didn't start serving food until close to 11am. we left a little after 3pm...i was surprised the DH started in the sun/beach that long. he isn't, usually, a beach person.

Archived