Help From Recent Pax's on Infinity

RichJ

Hi Folks,

I'm sailing on Infinity on 12/5 and I'm trying to find out if the Maitre'd in the SS United States is still Dominic and if William is still the head waiter and if Marajorm is still the chef in the United States restaurant. It would also be helpful if anyone knows if the head chef for the ship is Pascal. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Rich

Hi Folks,

I'm sailing on Infinity on 12/5 and I'm trying to find out if the Maitre'd in the SS United States is still Dominic and if William is still the head waiter and if Marajorm is still the chef in the United States restaurant. It would also be helpful if anyone knows if the head chef for the ship is Pascal. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Rich

Hi Rich !

While I do not have the answer to your questions, you may want to try calling Captains Club. Perhaps they will be able to answer your questions, or find out for you.

Typically, the restaurant personnel seem to move around, from ship to ship, quite a bit.... so if you sailed on Infinity a while ago, I would say there may be other people onboard now.

Regards,

Andy

I am sorry I don't recognize the names. Just got off the Infinity last week. I heard the "french chef" departed during the cruise and a new chef came on board. The new chef is Polish, so I am guessing it is not Pascal, although I once knew a German named Guido. But that is a whole different story! I looked at my daily sheets and the only name printed is the Food & Beverage manager, Hans van Welzen. Hope you have a great cruise.

Newt you have always made me laugh! Thanks everyone for answers I guess I will have to try the Captain's Club or just wait until we board to find the answers to these questions.

Rich

Hi Rich, we too are just off Infinity, I have no clue on anyones name, not even sure anyone even introduced themselves per se, or we were too busy taking in the atmosphere and delicious food.

However, the gentleman that seemed to be overseeing the dinners, was slim and had hair cut very short, balding, kinda looked like Phil Collins lol, maybe Italian?, and perhaps 5'8 or so. Sound like anyone? (laughing here). Or maybe Andre Agassi? ...I am trying, lol.

regards ~phyllis~

Hi Phyllis,

Tha bald man's name is Peter.

We had Christian Bell serve us as he looked after us so well last time we dined there.

Hope you and Brian got home okay. First day at work and I had 96 emails to deal with.

Laundry is in a huge pile in my room which i will deal with later.

It was great meeting you and hope to see you on another cruise!

Rita

Archived