What's in a "Coco Loco"?

And do they make a "virgin Coco Loco"?

On CocoCay last month, the bartender poured a bunch of rum in the bottle of the container and then filled it with a bunch of pre-made pink fruity slush. I would think they could make a virgin version by omitting the rum and just giving you the slush.

On a side note: later in the day we went back for mure Coco Loco and he had run out of rum so he used Absolut instead and he poured in a buncher of that and they're even better that way.

On CocoCay last month, the bartender poured a bunch of rum in the bottle of the container and then filled it with a bunch of pre-made pink fruity slush. I would think they could make a virgin version by omitting the rum and just giving you the slush.

On a side note: later in the day we went back for mure Coco Loco and he had run out of rum so he used Absolut instead and he poured in a buncher of that and they're even better that way.

We were there last week and my wife got one, loaded of course! They asked us if we wanted alcohol in it, so I think they carry them around and add the alcohol as they go.

As far as what's in it, pina colada mix for sure, probably mixed with pineapple and orange juice. My wife loved them. I enjoyed the Captain and Cokes. I brought back a couple bottles of Private Stock. YUM@!

Archived