Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried filling out my pre registration and I even signed up for some excursions for an upcoming cruise. However, every time I try to sign up it says that the system isn't working. Is this happening to anyone else. Can I do it at the port? The excursions looked like it was booked but then when I looked online today I didn't see anything about it. Should I try to book it again or just wait until I get on the cruise.

I had the same problem yesterday, but I just kept hitting the back button and resubmitting. It always took 3 tries and then would be accepted on the third try. We have 5 kids, altogether 7 in our party. So it took forever to complete the advance registration. Keep trying!

I had the same issue trying to help my parents fill theirs out last year. We had the same solution catm61 did - if you hit back & retry about three times, it seems to get through. Unfortunately, we had to do this for each page of the form (this was using Vista & Mac OS X)

No you are not doing anything wrong. I have just spent several hours filling in my advance guest registration forms online. It took several go to connect to the web page each time as a previous poster said you have to keep trying and eventually it connects and then if a page seems to get stuck go back and try to submit it again - of course it has lost everything that you type in and you have to start again.

After printing the forms and thinking I was finished my DH pointed out that I had point in the wrong flight dates and numbers and I had to go back in and amend them. AAGGGGggggggg!

Question ? It asks where you are staying in the US after disemarkment - we disemark in Canada and it would not let me sumit the form leaving this question blank so I stated that we disemarked in Canada. Does any one know if this will be OK? Or should i have put the details of our Canadian hotel? Please don't make me go back to the form again. LOL

I also had problems with the advance registration. NCL claimed that I had no reservation with them. Eventually I called my TA and she asked if I was on the US NCL site or the UK site. I was on the US site and sure enough when I tried the UK site my booking was recognised and I was able to pre-register (thanks to those who had pointed out the issue with the 'language' option!) I'm using Vista (Mmmm... agree with the general comments about it) but on this occasion it didn't appear to be my problem. This may help some UK members who have had difficulties.

HOWEVER............. it hasn't helped me with pre-booking shore excursions!!! I even had an email from NCL yesterday inviting me to book trips for my forthcoming cruise. Great! Now they must know who I am! Wrong! Although I've successfully logged-in, as soon as I try to go into the booking process, I'm re-directed to the U.S. site and they still don't think I've got a booking!!! Arghhh!!!!! Anyone got any suggestions? I don't feel inclined to phone the US to sort it out although that may be my only option.

But as you say, the website certainly has issues in terms of being user-friendly. Wouldn't you think they'd address this problem with so many people having problems?

I just tried to pre-register also. It took 3 triea to submit and then it finally took. I was having trouble booking shore excursions too. I called them to book it for me and they told me they can't do it either and that I will have to book on the ship. I hope I don't miss out on the excursion because of this.

Well, I am glad that I am not alone. I will have to be prepared to devote an hour or so to get this done, so I will wait until next week. I have to agree with the pp, with so many people having these problems you would think NCL would make it user friendly.

Okay, I tried to register again and I just can't get through. I don't know if I have Vista (I am not that great with technology). So what happens if I don't get it done before the trip? I am assuming, I could just fill everything out when I get to the terminal.

Archived