Chankanaab Park

b&hluv2cruise

We have a few in our group that want to do the dolphin swim at Chankanaab Park. Can anyone tell me the details? How do you get there, cost for entry, what can the ones that aren't swimming with dolphins do? I have found prices to book directly through dolphin discovery which is quite cheaper than booking through Carnival. Has anyone done this? Is snorkeling included with park admission? Thanks in advance for your help. :)

We have a few in our group that want to do the dolphin swim at Chankanaab Park. Can anyone tell me the details? How do you get there, cost for entry, what can the ones that aren't swimming with dolphins do? I have found prices to book directly through dolphin discovery which is quite cheaper than booking through Carnival. Has anyone done this? Is snorkeling included with park admission? Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Take a cab; it was $3 each way, per person when we were there in April. Cabs are lined up at the end of whichever pier you dock at. Entry I think was $16; we got in on a deal when we booked that covered the cost of the admission to the park so I am not sure. The park has a pool and a swimming/snorkeling area, beach, gift shop, and snack areas. Snorkeling is free unless you rent their equipment; I think that is $10. Clean bathrooms, and free lockers too. Remember when you book that there is a difference in ships time and island time!

Archived