Where To Buy Ginger Tablets?

Where can I buy ginger tablets?

I am from Montreal, Canada but will be in New York one day in advance. So, any store in New York City will be ok for me.

Thank you in advance

You could probably do well at most pharmacies, or if you could find a GNC store. Also, try a health food store. My wife also uses crystalized ginger, for immediate stomach relief, as she has several food allergies. We're taking ginger root capsules (started taking them last week), as being on these for some time before the cruise is supposed to help minimize seasickness (and also for the Amalfi Coast drive).

walmart may have them( they do in the walmarts near me)...over in the vitamin section. GNC has them...GNC is in montreal

http://www.gnc.com/corp/index.jsp?page=storeLocator&selectedIndexValue=&selectedStateIndexValue=&strLocator=&state=QC

you can buy them online

Thank you for your precious help.

Where can I buy ginger tablets?

I am from Montreal, Canada but will be in New York one day in advance. So, any store in New York City will be ok for me.

Thank you in advance

Buy them at home . You can find them at any store that would normaly sell vitamins .

Candied ginger works well as does REAL Ginger Ale made with REAL ginger root. (Not Canada Dry-- but the real stuff). You can get both in Whole Foods.

Look in the ingredients for "brewed with real ginger root)-- not "flavored with"

Got my ginger tablets at Wal-mart. I have also tried fresh crystalized ginger from Nature's Pharm (health food store) and found that it is also very good. Wasn't sure about it at first, but it kind of grows on you so I buy it now just because I like it and it's supposed to help with the digestive system also.:)

Archived