Pre-cruise specialty restaurant reservations

Tender Lee

Firstly, I read that the specialty restaurant surcharges are at a 50% discount the first night of the cruise. Is this so?

How do you make pre-cruise specialty restaurant reservations?

Thanks to whoever can provide me the above info.!:)

Firstly, I read that the specialty restaurant surcharges are at a 50% discount the first night of the cruise. Is this so?

How do you make pre-cruise specialty restaurant reservations?

Thanks to whoever can provide me the above info.!:)

I don't believe it is possible to make ressies prior to boarding - unless of course you have concierge service and know who to ask. That aside, you may want to make your way to the reservation desk asap once on board.

Not all restaurants will be 50% on all ships first night - best of luck with it though. Enjoy

can only make reservation once you get ON the ship. 1/2 price on the 1st night, is usually if you have a coupon. there are coupon books that some TAs give out.

Actually that's not quite correct. As VoyageVergin pointed out, if you have concierge service and know who to call, you can make reservations prior to the cruise. On our Gem cruise we had reservations for 14 for the first night set up months in advance. Shoreguy handled it.

For those not in a suite, it's when you're onboard only.

Actually that's not quite correct. As VoyageVergin pointed out, if you have concierge service and know who to call, you can make reservations prior to the cruise. On our Gem cruise we had reservations for 14 for the first night set up months in advance. Shoreguy handled it.

If you are in a suite with concierge service, you do not have to arrange a reservation in advance, it will be handled once you are on-board. Immediately;)

For those not in a suite, just go to one of the reservation desks when you board or call from your cabin or a ship phone (phones are found all over the ship):)

Several ship officers will greet you when you board, just ask them;)

Reservations made prior to sailing are only taken for groups of 8 or more. Otherwise, you can take care of it on board. When we were checking in, we met our concierge, Anca (awesome!!!), and she took care of the first night right away. We ate in Teppanyaki the first night. No worries. If you're not in a suite (category AE and above), you can make reservations 24 hours in advance (well, sort of.... the morning of the day before you wish to eat there).

Archived