Tipping Concierge Club Bartender

We always tip on the last night of the cruise. I had one bartender that made me a home remedy of hot tea with honey & lemon because I had a sore throat. The tea helped alot so his tip was big but he would not tell me his mother's receipe.

We tip the last evening unless we won't be using the lounge on the last night, then we tip the last evening we will be there. If the lounge is overly busy we don't go at all. I don't call being packed in like a sardine trying to juggle a drink, fun. Many nights we prefer to have friends into our suite and have the concierge arrange it for us. We tip him for that separately.:)

Was the RAdiance concierge Willie?

Yes it was Willie.

Three days into our cruise, our only experience with him was being accused of lying when I told him that I never received the "key to the lounge" upon arrival. Even though we were absolutely sure there was not a "white folder with the key in it" in our room (which supposedly had a letter from him explaining his services and how to contact him).....He MADE me go back to my room and search for it. He even argued and tried to make me go look for it again. When he saw I was getting irritated, only then did he give me a key.

I don't know if he was having a bad week, or what, so we gave him the benefit, and avoided him the rest of the cruise. Hopefully someday when we go on the Radiance again, that we'll have a better experience with him.:)

Archived