Comfort Inn Miami Airport

FurKids

It's your basic airport industrial area airport hotel. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't know what you paid, but no matter where you go in Miami it's going to be high. Remember,we love to rip off tourists and for every one who does not stay here there are hundereds of others who will ! :)

Anyone stay here? Comments? Trip Advisor does not make it that appealing but I thought I would see if anyone here has any comments. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to jump in your thread but I was looking at this one also.

Just looking for safe, clean and somewhere to pick up last minute items. Is this a good choice???

I am getting a bit worried all the ones by the airport are fairly cheap but near the port are twice as much, is the airport area not very nice????

Thanks

Kim

Please, no bashing of my city...it gets real old reading thousands of posts from tourists wondering if Miami is safe.

Miami airport area is the same you'll find in every major city on the planet..an industrialized area of motels, hotels, strip joints, restaurants, etc. I even humble myself and stay at a motel there if I have an early flight the next am, and I live here!

Of course you are going to pay more for anything near the port or the beach. That's where the tourists really get ripped off.

If you want a basic hotel, this is it.

Sorry to jump in your thread but I was looking at this one also.

Just looking for safe, clean and somewhere to pick up last minute items. Is this a good choice???

I am getting a bit worried all the ones by the airport are fairly cheap but near the port are twice as much, is the airport area not very nice????

Thanks

Kim

I am so sorry you took my post as bashing, it certainly wasn't intended that way, every area in teh world I am sure has safe and unsafe areas, nice and not nice areas. I was just worried that with quite a big price difference is this not a "favorable" area.

I also wasn't asking if Miami is safe, I wanted to know if the area of these hotels where in a safe area. As my post stated I was just looking basic, safe, clean and a store to pick up some last minute stuff, not looking for fancy, pool, hot tub any of that stuff just those 3 things.

Again, sorry if you took offence to my post it certainly wasn't ment that way just looking for info on a area I have never been to before.

Kim

Archived