Samantha Brown and Carnival thursday

boatdoc

sounds like it could be a fun show to watch...what is the home port for Inspiration?

I think it's still Tampa...I did it out of Tampa two years ago and always searching for new cruise ships and itineraries out of Port Canaveral and Tampa Inspiration is always there:cool:

I believe this is the cruise she and her crew were on in February. We were on that 4-day Inspiration to Cozumel out of Tampa and we saw them everywhere on the boat.

Sam and crew were extremely friendly.

I have numerous photos of her and the crew in my Shutterfly album which there is a link to in my signature.

I was wondering how long before we saw something on cruise on the TV - now we know, about 4 months!

I was watching another show on Travel Channel when I saw the ad for this upcoming Carnival cruise show and the DVR is already set!

I just caught a portion of the commercial on the travel channel thursday at 10pm eastern I believe. Does anyone have the specifics? Which ship is she on, and what was the itinerary?

Inspiration out of Tampa on 4-day cruise departed Thursday returned Monday. Friday sea day Saturday Cozumel all day Sunday sea day Monday home

Inspiration was newly refurbished at the time of Sam and crew being on board.

Cannot wait to see it....get my Carnival fix anyway I can. ;)

I agree, I love the commercials and the closer we get to a cruise, the more exciting it is when I hear them on tv.

I've watched Samantha's past trips, her shows are always enjoyable.

Inspiration out of Tampa on 4-day cruise departed Thursday returned Monday. Friday sea day Saturday Cozumel all day Sunday sea day Monday home

Inspiration was newly refurbished at the time of Sam and crew being on board.

Wonder if there were any CC members on the cruise, I remember hearing about the taping several months ago.

Does anyone know when the show USA will be on? John Held mentioned it a couple times in his blog but I can't find it.

I don't know what you're referring to. Is it about cruising?

I was with a group of women called "Cruisin' with the Susans!" on that cruise in February. I also met up with Hoglady. Hi there! Sam Brown and crew were all over the place and were really working hard. Very gracious and nice and made me a convert to watching her shows.:D

Thanks all for the heads up. just set the dvr to record it on thursday night. Have her first cruise and her cruise on NCL to Cozumel recorded too. Matter of fact watched some of it today:D . Can't wait to see this if for nothing else that it is a new cruising show and it is carnival.

Thanks for the heads up. Since people have talked about her being on the Inspiration to film a program, I have been searching for it once a week. I just set my DVR. On Thursday when this airs, we will be on the Inspiration and will have spent the day in Cozumel. I guess it was destined to be:D .

Archived