Coral Breeze website??!! Need HELP!

simkoreb

I'm trying to book an excursion with coral breeze, so I went to their website. After I click on "book it" it takes me to another page, and I select the tour, then it takes me back to the "book it" page again. I keep going in circles and cannot figure out how to book a tour via their website. I'm so frusterated!!!! What am I missing? (I e-mailed them but haven't heard back yet either...)
Thanks

I had a similar problem today while trying to check availability for our date. I discovered the reason was that I had not selected the # of people in my party. Maybe that was your problem too... try again, and make sure you read the top of the page if it circles back, thats where I finally saw my mistake.

simkoreb,
If you still haven't been able to process, please email me at [email]paul@coralbreezelimited.com[/email] so we can work on the problem. I know others who have had this similar problem have had their security settings on their browser so high that they did not accept "cookies". You mentioned contacting us, I'm not sure if we received your message but if we did, you would have received a response. Please try again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's my $.02...

Sometimes, if we are accessing these sites via a browser at work, our system administrator has setup a firewall that doesn't allow for certain activities to take place while on the web. Especially with tour booking sites, which have to use cookies to keep track of our tours, this causes problems. Most times it is not the tour company's fault, but our own browser or gateway connection.

I still think the Coral Breeze site is one of the best, and we loved our tour!

Best,

ZCruiseMan

Archived