Brief Miracle Review

sweetpea0509

We were suppose to have two hours at the beach but it felt shorter so I'm not exactly positive. No we didn't have to wait a long time at all, it was pretty well organized. In tortola we just walked around at shops off the ship to where the guys tod us all the shopping was, and there wasn't much there. We didn't really go any where in Tortola we just got off the boat and were out in shops for about an 1.5 hrs and then we headed back to the ship. But I have heard people that really like Tortola and maybe we just didn't do the right thing.

thanks for the info on the excrsion. the post above says the excursion was about $69. that's not much more than what one poster in the poc forum paid when she went herself (she paid approx 59 for everything). but i wld like to have more time there. i see now everyone is saying it's about 1-1/2 each way between taxi to ferry--ferry to st.john--taxi to trunk bay, but general concensus is that it is well worth it.

Hi Sweetpea:

I loved that Trunk Bay excursion too and not sure if we are trying it again on our next cruise are you? I do remember the price of Trunk Bay was $69 for adults and it was worth it.:D

Aunt Cassandra

OK--thanks all..but I do not see that trip on the Carnival site...:confused:

so are you all saying it is only available onboard?

OK--thanks all..but I do not see that trip on the Carnival site...:confused:

so are you all saying it is only available onboard?

I found this on Carnival and hope my SWEET niece don't mind me giving some answers to her thread.:p

Thttp://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=STT&excursionname=St.+John+Trunk+Bay+Beach+%26+Snorkel&excursioncode=434016his is the excursion I found on Carnival.

I found this on Carnival and hope my SWEET niece don't mind me giving some answers to her thread.:p

Thttp://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionDetails.aspx?portcode=STT&excursionname=St.+John+Trunk+Bay+Beach+%26+Snorkel&excursioncode=434016his is the excursion I found on Carnival.

Of course not;)

thanks

that trunk bay does NOT appear on my list when I pull up my itinerary!!

there are only

captain nautica, christmas cove and power snorkle:confused:

thanks

that trunk bay does NOT appear on my list when I pull up my itinerary!!

there are only

captain nautica, christmas cove and power snorkle:confused:

and when I tried putting in your link..said excursion not found.:(

Well try this one!http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?region=CE&portcode=STT&portname=St.+Thomas%2c+USVI

thanks--yes- it is on that list..but not on mine:( if I log in....totally weird...and I also know it was not on my list a few months ago when I started to look at excursions...

have no idea what is up:confused:

Archived