What are the free drinks on the Majesty

EMess

I had thought you could bring bottled water and sodas onboard. I called NCL today and they said you can't bring any beverages. Only exception is wine with the $15 per bottle charge.

they ALWAYS say that...but we have all done it and have not had a problem. no need to smuggle soda or water, i have it in my carry-on.

on these boards, we ask that people don't call and ask...so that (1) it doesn't confuse people and (2) they don't get smart and start stopping people at the docks.

don't bring too much water, the water on the ship is fine. refill your bottle at the buffet area (just don't put the bottle under the spout, use a glass then pour it into your bottle)

you can get more sodas at the ports...

If I bring 2 liter bottles of soda, do you think they will open them to make sure that is what is in them? I'd hate to lose the fizzle. I like to keep some in my cabin and I prefer the 2 liters over cans.

we bring the 16 oz bottles. better then the cans, we can reseal...but easier to carry then the liter bottles. plus, if you have a refrig...the liters don't fit.

they may check to make sure the seal is intact....as long as the seal isn't broken, they will leave it alone.

Archived