Popcorn on the Pearl?

babygirll22

is popcorn available on the Pearl?

They have small bags of popcorn at the Bliss Lounge (bowling alley) when the lanes are open. I do not remember seeing it other places. Others bars on-board might have it available.

They had popcorn in the Spinnaker Lounge during special events, like photo lectures or other gatherings. It was free. However, the bartender could not keep up with the demand, and was quite grumpy when asked to pop some more. In fact, he was grumpy every time I was in there. I think he needed a change of scenery (besides the majestic beauty of Alaska right outside his windows) ;)

Guess we won't meet this time. We'll bring the ship back in good condition or at least our stateroom!

Have you been to Alaska before this cruise? This will be our 5th cruise and 6th trip to Alaska and we have another cruise booked for next May.

The one next year is on Pacific Princess and is 2 weeks. She stops at Kodiak Island, Valdez, Icy Straits Point as well as the normal stops. Looks very interesting.

We brought along a few bags of microwave popcorn and our room steward kindly had it microwaved for us. Some NCL ships have had it available sometimes and others have not.

I've got a couple of popcorn-oholics in my party who are quite looking forward to chowing down as they watch the Alaskan scenery go by...is popcorn available on the Pearl?

Yes, in the spiniker lounge there is always fresh popcorn. Free and good. :)

Guess we won't meet this time. We'll bring the ship back in good condition or at least our stateroom!

Have you been to Alaska before this cruise? This will be our 5th cruise and 6th trip to Alaska and we have another cruise booked for next May.

The one next year is on Pacific Princess and is 2 weeks. She stops at Kodiak Island, Valdez, Icy Straits Point as well as the normal stops. Looks very interesting.

Are you on the Pearl next May? We are on the Pearl May 17 2009. There are 4 of us going.

I looked for a Roll Call, but there isn't one yet.

Archived