Holiday Inn MIA - which one is better?

FurKids

I see that there are a few Holiday Inns in the Miami airport area and would like to know which one is better. Did check Trip Advisor but would like info from people on the boards. (I'm voting for the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon but the couple we are traveling with likes Holiday Inn). Thanks again.

I have stayed at The Holiday Inn Port Of Miami, there is Bayside Marketplace right across the street with plenty of shops and restaraunts, a Walgreens within walking distance, it cost about $10-$12 for a cab to the port, and if you get a room on a higher floor facing the port you can see the ships, I am staying there again pre cruise and am going to try and get a higher up port view.

I see that there are a few Holiday Inns in the Miami airport area and would like to know which one is better. Did check Trip Advisor but would like info from people on the boards. (I'm voting for the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon but the couple we are traveling with likes Holiday Inn). Thanks again.

Have you ever stayed at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon?

There is not much around it and it is not a tourist area at all. Not a hotel I would recommend for people traveling to Miami for the first time.

Why don't you try the Hilton, or Intercontinental or even the Holiday Inn by Bayside?

last april my husband and i stayed at the holiday inn-port of miami across from bayside shopping center, same as a previous response. it was so convenient. they have plenty of taxis waiting for cruise passengers in the morning, the shopping in walking distance (though i never did find the walgreens...we are going to try to stay here again for our next cruise... i will have to get info on that!!!)

the hotel was clean, staff nice, and for one night, its really perfect.

Archived