Crab on the Sapphire (Mexican Riviera)

Baxter

Hi all,

We're sailing on the Sapphire on November 11 and I have heard mixed reports about whether Princess is still serving crab legs. Some have said they seem to serve it in Alaska but not on the southern itineraries. Could someone tell me if it was on the menu? If it's not, then I will definitely seek out a seafood restaurant while in San Francisco pre-cruise!

I asked this question a few months ago and I was told that it is not on the Mexican cruise menu. Too bad, because it was on our Alaska cruise menu and it was deeeeeelicious!:D Some liked the crabe better than the lobster.

We were on the Sapphire last week -- no crab.

A couple of tips -- if you are doing anytime dining, make a standing dinner reservation on the first day. We liked Vivaldi dining room the best. The head waiter, Francesco, is wonderful -- knew all our names in Italian. Try the ravioli!

The dining room policies say you can only get the special menu (Italian or steak or somewhat) plus the standard menu. But the fact is that you can get any menu in any dining room.

Have a great time!

Archived