Just Got my 8/17 Guarantee Assignment

I am sailing on the Legend 8/17 with 3 other people (4 total). We booked a balcony guarantee and I just checked and saw I was assigned cabin 8153 on the Panorama deck. Kind of disappointed we are below Lido but booked a guarantee so no complaints.

My question is, when looking at the deck plans, I don't see an icon for extra beds and we will have 4 people. Should I be concerned and/or call?

I agree with you - there are no symbols for that cabin for extra berths. I would definitely call and verify that the cabin can accomodate 4 people - from what I looked at, it can't.

Good catch.

I will be on this sailing also. Have you signed up in the roll call. This excites me because I am also waiting for my assignment. Woo Hoo.

* Nevermind, I see you did join the roll call. Are any of the 4 you are bringing with you children? Just asking because I am hoping my Daughter will have other kids there her age to play with. She is 10.

I just checked cruisestateroomdotcom. They had it listed as just 2 twin beds, sofa, but no sofabed, and didn't list the upper. Maybe the Legend had some refurbishment since the rooms were placed on the above site. I'd call back again and check with someone else.

I'd definitely get a "second opinion" by calling again. If both people tell you it can accommodate 4, there must have been changes made to the room that aren't available to us. Have a fabulous cruise!!!

Well I called again and got the same response. I pressed it a little further this time and she stuck to the story. I asked why it wouldn't show on carnival.com and she said she didn't know "maybe they forgot to put it on there". Man I am going to be sweating this for 60 days now.

Well I called again and got the same response. I pressed it a little further this time and she stuck to the story. I asked why it wouldn't show on carnival.com and she said she didn't know "maybe they forgot to put it on there". Man I am going to be sweating this for 60 days now.

If you've gotten the same answer twice, I'd say the room will be fine. Don't worry.

Here is what I found on cruisestateroom.com. There is no mention of a sofa bed OR a pull down.

Cabin 8153 (8I OSTW) 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Archived