Carribean Princess - December 2008

kalzo

So my new wife and I are looking at sailing on the Carribean Princess 12/28/08 and we've heard mixed reviews. We are in our early 50's. The old travel agent friend saying it's a great ship and you will have a great time but you will be overrun by kids. Many of the threads I've read are positive with most people saying they had a great time.

OK all you Princess fans. How about reporting in and telling us the pluses and minus's of the Carribean. What did you like? What was bad? Thanks in advance

kalzo and queen jean

You are looking at sailing during Christmas vacation, so there will probably be more children on board than usual, as you will see that on all the other cruise lines that time of year.

Sailed the Caribbean Princess on 5/17 and had a wonderful time. Cabin was great, food was fabulous, entertainment was very good, my fellow cruisers were fantastic......would sail the CB again in a heartbeat:)

Our first cruise with Princess was on the CB last April & it was that ship that sold us on future sailings with them. Absolutely no negatives here.

There's a few things that the ship doesn't have in comparison to the Crown for ex. Vines Wine & Seafood Bar & International Cafe...but from what I've read that's coming.

Re: children...we sailed the Crown this past December and had no issues. We actually found there to be less then there was on our April sailing.

Whatever you decide, i wish you a great cruise!!

Archived