Port help needed

Hello all. I am in need of some help for a couple of ports we visit on Sea Princess in September. I cannot find any information on the ports reviews for Sydney, Nova Scotia and charlottestown. If any one could point me in the right direction or give me a couple of web address i would be very grateful. Or if someone actually lives there and has first hand knowledge that would be great. thanks in advance - Graeme - UK. :)

I spend every summer on PEI so I have visited Charlottetown many times. It is a beautiful and walkable city. I would suggest a half day tour so you can see the scenery (beautiful beaches, rolling pastures, and cute little towns). After the tour you could visit Founder's Hall, take a walk along the waterfront, visit the Confederation Center and have a wonderful PEI lobster for lunch. PEI is nicknamed the "Gentle Island" and this is a perfect description.

Hello all. I am in need of some help for a couple of ports we visit on Sea Princess in September. I cannot find any information on the ports reviews for Sydney, Nova Scotia and charlottestown. If any one could point me in the right direction or give me a couple of web address i would be very grateful. Or if someone actually lives there and has first hand knowledge that would be great. thanks in advance - Graeme - UK. :)

Try www.city.charlottetown.pe.ca

Also www.sydney.capebretonisland.com

By far and away the most interesting attraction near Sydney is the Fortress of Louisbourg. Excursions are offered to this attraction. Just be sure to take a warm jacket because even if it is a nice day, the fortress sits out on an arm of land that juts into the sea and is very often shrouded in fog and quite chilly.

www.louisbourg.ca/fort

The Cabot Trail drive out of Sydney offers breathtaking scenery but if it is a foggy day you will have paid your money and will see nothing. I would not pay in advance for that. We have always visited the area by car and can pick our day to do the trail but by cruise ship you do not have that option.

Archived