Carnival Kids Program times and nights of events Pride

ripley4

Is anyone aware of what hours kids club is on the cruise. I would like to make dinner reservations at the special restaurant one night but want to make sure they are open and also that we don't miss any of the kid events like talent show they may do....anyone know the plans for the Pride?

The Carnival kids camp closes for regular hours at 10 p.m. After hours begin after that and the current fee is $6 an hour for first child $4 for additional children. However we were told that you can not just drop you children in for after hours care if you say just want to go to the midnight show your children have to check in at 10 pm and then stay until you are finished with your nightly activities.

Personally I didn't like that policy since the few times DH and I wanted to do something after hours it was a midnight show only. I didn't really want to pay $14 per hour for my 3 children for the 2 hours prior to the actual show I wanted to see so we ended up not using the after hours program at all. I just felt the mandatory 10pm check in was another way to run up the charges.

Archived