Booking for June 2005

What is wrong with me??? I want to book a cruise right now for June 2005. I have noticed that the price is not too bad right now for a balcony stateroom. In past experience I have seen prices go up not down the closer it gets until sailing day. Should I wait or book today!!

Thank you,

Ashley

7/11/04 Explorer of the Seas
<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=7>
<param name="day" value=11>
<param name="hour" value=17>
<param name="minute" value=30>
</applet>

I just booked the Explorer for January 2006! So no, I don't think booking for June 2005 is too early. My TA said she thinks it's a good idea to book early because she thinks prices are going to continue to go up. So if you have your heart set on a certain cruise go ahead and book it. If the price goes down, you can get an adjustment!

hopingtocruise... try different search criteria until the dates come up. I was trying to be very specific in my search... mariner, eastern, june 2005 and I wasn't getting any results. I forget what I ultimately used for criteria but suddenly my cruise showed up. It was an entirely different listing that the other Mariner Eastern that only went through April 05.

Sovereign 6/02
Voyager 9/03

Mariner is so far away.. [[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2005;6;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img] ]

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I guess I should have been more specific. I am wondering about a June or July 2005 cruise on the Nordic Empress/Empress of the Seas and the only dates I'm getting in 2005 are January and February. I've tried searching just that ship and also searching just the timeframes and nothing comes up. I guess I'll have to breakdown and call for the information.

I booked an April 2005 cruise a couple of weeks ago because I was worried the prices will continue to increase. I don't think it is too early.

04/03/05 Mariner of the Seas
 [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;04;03;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Grandeur of the Seas 04/2003
Disney Wonder 07/2002
Carnival ??? 05/1994
Nordic Empress - 1992ish

Karen

Archived