Caribbean night?

CariBlue

Hi, I've seen "Caribbean night" mentioned a few times. Can you tell me what it is? I was thinking that I could wear my island dress, but then I wondered about the dress code. And no, I am not tyring to stir up a debate about breaking the dress code. Thanks!

Caribbean or Island Night is usually held on deck, where they set up an island style buffet, and serve island drinks. Steel drum band, dancing, and fun. If weather is bad...it's held indoors. Much more fun on deck!

PS...Island Attire is worn and encouraged!

:D

Hi, I've seen "Caribbean night" mentioned a few times. Can you tell me what it is? I was thinking that I could wear my island dress, but then I wondered about the dress code. And no, I am not tyring to stir up a debate about breaking the dress code. Thanks!

Here's Marlinmike's website - You can see Island Night up close and Personal!!!!

Have Fun!

http://www.marlinmike.com/caribbean%20index.htm

Bottom line - there is no 'dress code' for Caribbean or Island night. If you have an island dress wear it as it might add to your fun. If not, anything will do and it won't be looked down on at all or detract from your evening. I find it a great evening to wear that 'but I really had to have it outfit' that has hung in my closet unused ever since. :o It is never scheduled for Formal night if that reduces elimates your worry.

I've also feel very very sorry for the deck crew. Getting rid of all the pieces of the paper streamers must be a job they don't look forward to. :eek:

Archived