Poker on the Majesty

EMess

Do they have hold-em on the Majesty? If so, is it a dealer game or is it automated? Thanks.

On the Majesty last October they had one poker table which was a dealer table. I never saw anyone playing cash poker. Perhaps had they put the game they were dealing on a sign then it may have attracted more people. Of course if they put the rake up as well it would have kept the table empty.

Tournaments were capped at 22 people (I think). They used the poker table plus 2 blackjack tables until they were down to the final ten. Again it’s a steep rake and you have to sign up early. There were 2 tourneys when I was on board – full for the first one but once the poker players realized that rebuys were available for the first hour plus one add on then a lot dropped out the for the 2nd tourney.

I didn’t care about the rake / cut as I chopped the first tourney and won the second :D.

I did see some people setting up a private table in the boardroom and playing there. Take chips and cards and you’ll probably have a better time!!

Archived