"Breezes" excursion in Nassau on Soverign of Sea

Was reading on the reviews where someone went on the excursion to Breezes Resort in Nassau while sailing on the Soverign. I am scheduled to sail on July 25th so I thought I would book that excursion. It costs $99 per person and appears to be available at 12:30.pm only. According to the description of the excursion, the buffet lunch is included and is served at 12:30 so I was a little confused as to how you can only begin the excursion at the time the lunch is served!!!! Has anyone been on this excursion? I also saw where someone said they by-passed the ship offer of this excursion and just went directly to the Breezes Resort and was able to buy a one-day admission. If anyone knows the cost of doing this and if you can call ahead and make a reservation, please respond.

Janpdel

Was reading on the reviews where someone went on the excursion to Breezes Resort in Nassau while sailing on the Soverign. I am scheduled to sail on July 25th so I thought I would book that excursion. It costs $99 per person and appears to be available at 12:30.pm only. According to the description of the excursion, the buffet lunch is included and is served at 12:30 so I was a little confused as to how you can only begin the excursion at the time the lunch is served!!!! Has anyone been on this excursion? I also saw where someone said they by-passed the ship offer of this excursion and just went directly to the Breezes Resort and was able to buy a one-day admission. If anyone knows the cost of doing this and if you can call ahead and make a reservation, please respond.

Janpdel

Many resorts offer day passes and they're always less expensive than what the cruise line sells. Check out their website and if you don't see anything, send them an email asking for pricing and information. Don't forget to enquire about transportation availability and cost.

Janpdel

Have done Atlantis and the dolphin swim, is easy to get to with water taxi close to dock. These you can book directly thru webstie. We did book thru the ship, next summer I will book directly.

We loved Atlantis so much we are flying in August for a land vac.

Have done Atlantis and the dolphin swim, is easy to get to with water taxi close to dock. These you can book directly thru webstie. We did book thru the ship, next summer I will book directly.

We loved Atlantis so much we are flying in August for a land vac.

Excuse me....is there something you need to tell the "list keeper"??;)

To get to Breezes,just take the bus(#10,I think).........costs $1.....very easy and safe to do.........

I have done the Breezes excursion through the ship... it was about 2 years ago and a bit cheaper at the time...

The excursion had two different departure times and friends of ours had the earlier departure time and we had the 12:30... we met up with them there...

We ended up skipping the transportation back to the ship that was included in our excursion so we could have more time there... otherwise we would have had about 4 hours... our friends who had the earlier departure did the same and ended up having all day there...

I can't remember how much the day pass is but you can email Breezes directly for the cost, it should come in about $20 less than the excursion but you will have to find your own transportation over there and back which could cost you just as much... you did not need a reservation for it when we asked...

You could always get the ship's excursion, find your own way over early in the day and then use the excursion's transportation to get back... If you do it this way, be sure to take your excursion tickets with you as you would need them to use the excursion's transportation...

I can't believe how much it's gone up... We paid $65 through the ship just a few years ago... WOW!

All told... it was a nice day... if I did it again, I would opt for the day pass on my own...

Archived