6 - days til Fascination - nervous

Jackale

okay starting to get a little cuckoo with what to bring, what to try, and how to make this a great vacation for all of us (DH, DD's 19 + 16).....and i will admit a little scared...its only a three day out of miami, but a great start to see what this cruise thing is all about - any pointers?

okay starting to get a little cuckoo with what to bring, what to try, and how to make this a great vacation for all of us (DH, DD's 19 + 16).....and i will admit a little scared...its only a three day out of miami, but a great start to see what this cruise thing is all about - any pointers?

You are going to love cruising! We leave on our fifth cruise in just 9 short days!

Now to the pointers:

Since this is a three day cruise, you really will not need a lot of clothing. If you are anything like us, we spend most of every day in our bathings suits. Bring muiltiples. We wear the same pair of shorts for three days, since we really wear them for about two to three hours each day. We bring a couple extra shirts in case we get a bit sweaty. I like fresh undies after every shower, so I bring lots of those. (Hope that is not TMI! :eek: )

A nice pair of kahakis with matching shirts works for dinners for a guy and two pairs of capris or skirts with coordinating tops is fine for the ladies. One pair of sandals that matches everything minimizes packing.

Don't forget the sunscreen and hats.

How is that for a start?

Archived