Soda card

joschwin

My husband and I got home yesterday 6/28 from the Star to Alaska and if we cruise NCL again I will be bringing my own diet coke cans. I bought the soda sticker on the first day and by the third day I was ordering diet coke cans. Mainly because the fountain drinks were so watered down and the size so small (about 6-8oz.) I really wanted the true taste of diet coke. Just my input. I will be writing a review soon. Still trying to figure out how we really feel about our trip.

I am going on a 2 night trip from southampton the Brussells, So do we pay for 2 days of soda cards as we are departing on the 3rd day first thing in the morning.

I have looked on the boards but cannot find anything.

I am planning on taking bottled water onboard do you think NCL will have a problem with that.

We are taking 2 teenagers with us, we do not want them spending on their door card, can we request this when we get on board. We will buy them soda cards and there will be no need for them to use their card. Last question are the arcades free?

Thanks

I am going on a 2 night trip from southampton the Brussells, So do we pay for 2 days of soda cards as we are departing on the 3rd day first thing in the morning.

I have looked on the boards but cannot find anything.

I am planning on taking bottled water onboard do you think NCL will have a problem with that.

We are taking 2 teenagers with us, we do not want them spending on their door card, can we request this when we get on board. We will buy them soda cards and there will be no need for them to use their card. Last question are the arcades free?

Thanks

You can get their cards blocked for onboard purchases.You can buy the soda cards on the ship or by calling guest services in the UK,if you are in the UK

Archived