Carnival LIBERTY 6/28/08

Nintendowan6

Hi there!

I am a first time cruiser who is getting very excited about my upcoming trip. Less than a week to go!!

Being a first time cruiser, I am truly clueless about cruise traveling.

Can anyone offer me some specific tips and fun ideas for cruising on the Liberty? Any inside information I should know? Top 5 things to do/see??

I've read great reviews of the Liberty and I am thrilled!!

Happy cruising, all!! :)

Hi there!

I am a first time cruiser who is getting very excited about my upcoming trip. Less than a week to go!!

Being a first time cruiser, I am truly clueless about cruise traveling.

Can anyone offer me some specific tips and fun ideas for cruising on the Liberty? Any inside information I should know? Top 5 things to do/see??

I've read great reviews of the Liberty and I am thrilled!!

Happy cruising, all!! :)

Get involved, participate in activities, go to the shows (especially the welcome aboard show), attend the port presentations, read the daily newsletter (Carnival Capers).

Enjoy your cruise, I hope you have a wonderful time.:D

We sailed on Liberty last summer and it was our 1st cruise and we absolutely loved it!! I don't know if you're sailing as a couple or a family with kids so it's hard to give advice that will suit you...all I can say is we were a family of 8 who had kids in the Carnival programs and they had a blast...as adults and as a family, we had so much fun whether it was watching the Hairy Chest contest or a show at night or the waiters singing and dancing or the piano bar or kareoke...or just sitting out on our balcony watching the beautiful ocean go by!! We loved cruising so much after being on the Liberty that we booked the Valor this past April over Spring Break and, once again, a wonderful experience...just read these boards for advice and go with the mindset that you are on vacation and although nothing is perfect, I can't think of anything that would make me NOT take another cruise again!!!:)

Archived