Harley Davidson?

tomahawk246

• 3 weeks later...

We actually booked this ride with RCL last November, we were with the Hogs on the High Seas group (fundraiser for kidney dialysis patients to cruise) anyway, it was great. Our tour guides were very good and the tour was wonderful. Rode all around the island and the tour includes lunch. You are riding on Sportsers and every bike was two up. We actually got the Sporty that had the worse looking seat as far as the leather went, however I think it was the most comfortable, because the passenger seat was larger than the other bikes, so looks didn't make a difference here. Anyway check it out, you will have a great time, just be prepared for all types of road conditions, including sand, potholes, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

We just got back from the Harley tour and it was amazing. We were the only ones that day so we had our own "private" tour. Our guides were Gabriel and Omar and they were very knowledgeable and entertaining. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone who loves riding a motorcycle. We had 4 stops: El Cedral, a very small historical town; a lighthouse from which the view is unbelievable; a crocodile/alligator stop; and lunch at Coconuts with anawesome view and great food. I will never forget the beautiful view riding along the water's edge. Just amazing. It was the highlight of our cruise.

Archived