Cashed In Some Credit Card Points

I have two questions, I recently cashed in some of my RCCI credit card points, I received the certificate which I filled out and mailed in to RCCI for an upcoming cruise in September which was booked though a TA.

How long does it usually take before you see this applied to the cruise?

Where will I see it applied, on line, though the TA?

Thanks

It usually takes a while, up to 6 weeks I'd say. The only way to get confirmation in print, is to have a new confirmation invoice sent to either you or your TA. I don't use a TA, so I am not sure how it would work, just that it won't be available on your reservation page on-line. If you do receive a confirmation invoice, it will reflect any payments, changes in price you may have gotten :D , and any OBC you have had applied to your cruise, if in fact it has been applied yet.

I have requested a confirmation invoice from C & A by telephone, but like I said, I don't use a TA, I go directly through Royal.

good luck!

I have two questions, I recently cashed in some of my RCCI credit card points, I received the certificate which I filled out and mailed in to RCCI for an upcoming cruise in September which was booked though a TA.

How long does it usually take before you see this applied to the cruise?

Where will I see it applied, on line, though the TA?

Thanks

Did you apply the certificate toward the cruise or for on board credit?

I recently faxed (both sides), then sent in my certificate (FREE 4 NIGHT CRUISE FOR 2) and it was applied within 2 days of the fax! If you are appliing your certificate towards OBC, call your TA/RCCl and ask for a confirmation invoice to be emailed to you. The OBC will show up on the left hand side of your itemized invoice... but won't be included in the totals anywhere.

Good Luck!

A~

Archived