Gift Baskets

debster818

I remember reading a while back about a company on shore who delivers gift baskets and such to the cruise ships. You can order ahead of time and I think the basket gets to your cabin. Anyone know of the company. Thanks

I ordered our gift basket from the Bon Voyage services through Carnival. Depending on what you order, you can determine which day of your cruise the gift is delivered to your room. Pretty cool. Prices may not be terrific but they aren't horrible either. I used them. Hope this helps. :)

• 3 months later...

Debster,

I was wondering the same thing. I know when we sailed on the Liberty last April we ordered a gift basket from a company recommended here. We ordered a treasure chest for our kids since it was their first cruise. The baskets from Carnival left alot to be desired for kids. They filled the treasure chest with food and snacks that kids like such as fruit snacks, Pringles, and candy. They also put in some beach toys(blow-up beach balls, shovels, and pails.) I have been trying to remember the name, but haven't been able to. I THINK that maybe the lady's name was Deb. I spoke to her on the phone personally and she was very helpful. The kids loved the treasure chest!!! We received that basket before we received the bottle of wine that was ordered for us through Carnival.

Debster,

I was wondering the same thing. I know when we sailed on the Liberty last April we ordered a gift basket from a company recommended here. We ordered a treasure chest for our kids since it was their first cruise. The baskets from Carnival left alot to be desired for kids. They filled the treasure chest with food and snacks that kids like such as fruit snacks, Pringles, and candy. They also put in some beach toys(blow-up beach balls, shovels, and pails.) I have been trying to remember the name, but haven't been able to. I THINK that maybe the lady's name was Deb. I spoke to her on the phone personally and she was very helpful. The kids loved the treasure chest!!! We received that basket before we received the bottle of wine that was ordered for us through Carnival.

I also remember some other kind of company that had gift baskets, but can't remember the name. Deb does sound familiar though. I remember that for our last cruise they did not go to Jacksonville where our ship was sailing. Wish I could remember.

Archived