Ziplinning In Jamaica?

Going On A First Cruise With Royal Caribbean International

On The Ship "mariner Of The Sea's." My 60 Year Old Mom Wants To Go Ziplinning But It's Not Offered As An Excursion Thru The Cruise Line. The Places We Are Stopping At Is Labadee, Haiti,

Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Georgetown, Grand Cayman, And Cozumel, Mexico. Has Anyone Booked An Excursion For Ziplinning In Any Of These Places? How Much Was It Per Person? Were Can I Call To Get Info Or If On A Site What Address?

Thanks,

Ann Marieamb123

Going On A First Cruise With Royal Caribbean International

On The Ship "mariner Of The Sea's." My 60 Year Old Mom Wants To Go Ziplinning But It's Not Offered As An Excursion Thru The Cruise Line. The Places We Are Stopping At Is Labadee, Haiti,

Ocho Rios, Jamaica, Georgetown, Grand Cayman, And Cozumel, Mexico. Has Anyone Booked An Excursion For Ziplinning In Any Of These Places? How Much Was It Per Person? Were Can I Call To Get Info Or If On A Site What Address?

Thanks,

Ann Marieamb123

Hi Ann,

The Zip Line excursion in Jamaica is called the "Chuka Canopy Tour" and it should be available when your excursions appear for your sailing. The cost is approximately $90 pp.

We did the zipline in Jamaica but we docked in Montego Bay so the ride was not far. I think Ocho Rios is on the other side of the island. Also Labadee has the dragon's breath flight line now. It is one straight shot but it is wild.

HAPPY CRUISING!

There is a zipline excursion in Ocho Rios. I'd go for that one if your mother really wants a full zipline experience. This 57/58 year old (essentially chicken) mother has done both the one out of Montego Bay and the one in Labadee and loved both of them. However, the Mo Bay one was much more fun because you get to "zip" more. I just read the descriptions of both the Ocho Rios one and the Mo Bay one and they sound like very similar experiences. Jamaica and Haiti are both more lush and hilly than Grand Cayman & Cozumel so you definitely need to zip in one of those two places (or both!).

Archived