Glory, Legend, or Valor for Kids???

KyleesMom

Hey yall. I have pretty much narrowed my selections down to these three ships and I was wondering which one is best for kids. We will be traveling with a 4 and 2 year old that will be doing kids camp but I want to do other FUN stuff with them around the ship. Any suggestions would be great. This will be our 2nd cruise on carnival. First time we were on Fantasy and it seemed kinda small to me so we are looking for a bigger ship with more to do.

Any input is greatly appreciated!!

Tiffany

Haven't cruised on the Valor before, but I can vouch for the Glory. Have been on the Western Caribbean route in May 07' and May 08', with our boys. First cruise they were 4 and 3, this year 5 and 4. They had a wonderful experience....the staff is phenomenal, after hours baby sitting well worth the price (a very fair 10.00 per hour, 6$ first child and 4$ second). The Glory is a great ship. I would highly recommend her for travelling with your children.

A

KyleesMom, I have been on both ships, planning second trip on the Glory in 4 weeks. Different class ships, but to me the two don't compare to each other. First cruise was on the Fantasy, last one on the Glory, Next one Glory, great ship.

Archived