Just Returned From The 4 Day Fantasy Cruise

bandmom08

Just returned from the Fantasy. Enjoyed the cruise. The ship is very nice even though it is an older ship. We did have rain on both of our "fun at sea" days, but it didn't last long. Service was good. The food was pretty good. Some nights, better than others. The warm melting chocolate cake was fabulous. My son and his friend could not get enough of it. I know there was a recipe on one of these boards. If anyone has it or can direct me to it, please let me know. We went on the speed boats in Cozumel. We had fun, but it was a little rough at times.

We bought some liqueur on the ship called Sheridan. It is awesome. Took plenty pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet.

We felt the boat rocking on our way back from Cozumel. We had fun playing golf while the ship was rocking. We all looked like we were drunk.

Looking forward to cruising again and again.

Sorry to ask, but what is Sheridan. I gathered it is liquor, but what sort of liquor. I am more partial to the sweeter stuff. Thanks By the way, if you look at bluefins profile you will notice it is of a teenager. This is her Mom asking, so don't worry, you won't be giving "booze info" to a teen! (we share the log-in name)

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Fantasy... we'll be on her in a few days :D I sailded on Holiday in March, so older doesn't bother me (we had a great cruise on Holiday, btw)

We tasted Sheridan on the Holiday during a liquor tasting! It's a double bottle - one side is coffee liqueur, the other is vanilla, they mix together when you pour it. Wished I had bought some, may do it this time!

sheridans1.jpg

Just returned from the Fantasy. Enjoyed the cruise. The ship is very nice even though it is an older ship. We did have rain on both of our "fun at sea" days, but it didn't last long. Service was good. The food was pretty good. Some nights, better than others. The warm melting chocolate cake was fabulous. My son and his friend could not get enough of it. I know there was a recipe on one of these boards. If anyone has it or can direct me to it, please let me know. We went on the speed boats in Cozumel. We had fun, but it was a little rough at times.

We bought some liqueur on the ship called Sheridan. It is awesome. Took plenty pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet.

We felt the boat rocking on our way back from Cozumel. We had fun playing golf while the ship was rocking. We all looked like we were drunk.

Looking forward to cruising again and again.

Here ya' go!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=676394&highlight=melting+cake+recipe

Glad you had a good time.

The good news is that she is due for a "facelift" in September. She is having the Evolutions of Fun installed!!

This means an Adult Serenity area where the baby pool was on the deck below Lido in the back and a new kids water park aft top!

Archived