Formal Nights on 15 day Hawaii Cruise...Which nights?

dsp

Will be on the Oct 3 Serenade of the Seas cruise to Hawaii for our 35th Wedding aniversary and would like to know which nights are formal nights so I can make reservations at specialty restaurants accordingly now that we can do them on-line.

I know that there will be 3 nights but I can't find anywhere, when. I like seeing everyone in their formal attire and would like to be in the main dining room on these nights.

I think RCCL needs to give us a bit more info if allowing us to make there jobs easier. Don't you think?

Will be on the Oct 3 Serenade of the Seas cruise to Hawaii for our 35th Wedding aniversary and would like to know which nights are formal nights so I can make reservations at specialty restaurants accordingly now that we can do them on-line.

I know that there will be 3 nights but I can't find anywhere, when. I like seeing everyone in their formal attire and would like to be in the main dining room on these nights.

I think RCCL needs to give us a bit more info if allowing us to make there jobs easier. Don't you think?

Your first formal night will be the first full sea day or Day 2 (as Day 1 is embarkation day). The second formal night will be the second to last night on board which would be Day 14. The third formal night could be the first sea day after you leave the islands and head back to the mainland.................but that's just a guess on my part.

On our Circle Hawaii cruise on Radiance in September of 2006, we only had two formal nights, one smart casual and all the rest were casual.

Enjoy your cruise.

We called them about a week ago to ask the same question. When we asked the question, they asked how long the cruise was and responded..."2nd night, 6th night, and 2nd to last night"

So.. I'm assuming that means Oct 4th (cruising), Oct 8th (Kailua Kona), and Oct 16th(cruising)

They responded so fast to our question that they didn't have time to look it up for our specific cruise, so it must be based on the length of the cruise.

We called them about a week ago to ask the same question. When we asked the question, they asked how long the cruise was and responded..."2nd night, 6th night, and 2nd to last night"

So.. I'm assuming that means Oct 4th (cruising), Oct 8th (Kailua Kona), and Oct 16th(cruising)

They responded so fast to our question that they didn't have time to look it up for our specific cruise, so it must be based on the length of the cruise.

When cruising around the islands, there is usually no formal night until you leave................but again, we only had 2 formal nights on our 14 night Circle Hawaii cruise. Oh, and we got the same answer on days as you did...........goes to show you how up to date the folks on land are!:rolleyes:

Archived