Alaska May 2009: Celebrity - Infinity or Royal Carib - Radiance of the Seas?

snowwmax

Which Cruise Line?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cruise Line?

• Celebrity - Infinity
    • Royal Carib - Radiance of the Seas

Hello All,

My GF and I are looking to book a cruise for May 2009 on a timeshare cruise certificate that expires MAy 30th, 2009. So we are stuck with May 11th start - but that's ok it is my Birthday then :D In this case the certificate covers either cruiseline with only port fees/taxes which will run $450 for both cruiselines...

So the question is:

Celebrity - Infinity?

PORTS: Ketchikan
, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Cruising Hubbard Glacier, Sitka, Victoria
OR

Royal Caribbean - Radiance of the Seas?

PORTS: San Francisco
, Icy Strait Point, Cruising Hubbard Glacier, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Cruising Inside Passage

Thanks in advance :cool:

-Steve

Ahh, hard decision then. I love the Radiance class and with San Diego is a great town to spend a few days in precruise, but with Celebrity you'd get Sitka. Some ports Radiance has longer times, some Infinity has longer port times.

Ahh, hard decision then. I love the Radiance class and with San Diego is a great town to spend a few days in precruise, but with Celebrity you'd get Sitka. Some ports Radiance has longer times, some Infinity has longer port times.

Thanks.. after reviewing both Itineraries with my GFwe decided that the Celebrity ship has more time in Alaska.... with the Radiance... you start in San Diego - spend a whole day and a half cruising to San Fran... then spend day in San Fran THEN start your adventure up to Alaska.... we'd rather leave right from San Fran and head up to Alaska... this way too... we can spend a day or two in Napa prior to the cruise! :p

Archived