Safes on Majesty

Can anyone tell me if I will have a safe in my room; we are in an interior room on Deck 4. Also, if so, will I need an old credit card to activate it or will I need to put in a code? Thanks!

All rooms have safes and it most likely will be a 4 digit code you select.:)

Are you sure (I dont see a MJ in your signature)?? I know the Sovereign(sister ship) only has safes on decks 9 and 10..........

The Sovereign had a safe when I was on it and it was not deck 9 or 10. All of the RCCL ships have had a coded safe. When I was on the Empress they were in the process of adding safes to the rooms and it was supposedly the only one that did not malready have them in all rooms.:)

The Sovereign had a safe when I was on it and it was not deck 9 or 10. All of the RCCL ships have had a coded safe. When I was on the Empress they were in the process of adding safes to the rooms and it was supposedly the only one that did not malready have them in all rooms.:)

Next week will be number 15 for me on the SS and no,there are no safes below deck 9 and not all RCCL ships use coded safes...some still use a magnetic card..

Hello, we have been on the Majesty three times with an upcoming crusie this year and yes the Majesty does have safes in cabins in the closet, in Dec they were still using the make your own code but can that change I suppose it could, but they do have the safe in the cabin, we have been in cabins from deck two to eight (inside and ocean view). I will say the the first time that we cruised on the Majesty we had to get a safe at the pursers desk, so that is why I say things can and do change from time to time. The Majesty has went through several dry docks since we first started cruising on her with lots of changes. Good ones!

I am the original poster. I am not interested in what Sov. has. I want to know about Magjesty and if I need to take along an old credit card!!!!!

Sooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyy~ sometimes threads get a little off topic.....Jeesch.......

Archived